The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax levied on the supply of goods and services in India. Every taxpayer registered under GST has to file GST returns. These returns are used to calculate the tax liability by the government. GST is an evolving system of taxation and the government keeps updating the rules and regulations around it. So, it is important to stay up-to-date to be able to file your returns correctly.
Our GST return filing service helps taxpayers like you to get it done easily. Our professionals will take care of the filings so you don’t have to worry about staying up-to-date with laws or watching due dates.
- Invoices issued to persons with GSTIN or B2B invoices.
- Invoices issued to persons without GSTIN or B2C invoices. This needs to be submitted only when its total value is above 2.5 lakhs.
- A consolidation of inter-state sales.
- HSN-wise summary of all goods sold.
- Any other debit or credit notes or advance receipts.
Penalty for Filing Late
When you miss the due date for returns, a late fee of ₹50/day (₹25 each for CGST and SGST) is to be paid if you have a tax liability. If you don’t have tax liability the late fee is ₹20/day. ₹5000/- is the cap on the late fee.
In case of delay in annual return filing (GSTR-9), the late fee is ₹200/day (₹100 each for CGST and SGST).