Profession Tax Registration
Professional tax is a tax that is imposed by state governments on all salaried individuals. Professional tax is applicable to all working professionals, such as chartered accountants, lawyers, and doctors. It is levied based on the individual’s employment, trade or profession. The tax rates differ across all states, however, the maximum amount that can be levied as professional tax is ₹2,500 per annum.
- Certificate of incorporation, including MOA and AOA/LLP agreement
- PAN card of company/LLP attested by the company director
- Proof of office location with NOC from the owner of the premises
- Proof of company bank account with bank statement and a cancelled cheque
- Passport size photograph, address and identity proof from all the directors
- Board resolution/ statement of consent by the partners
- Shop and establishment certificate
- Salary register and attendance register.