The International Standards Organization (ISO) is an international body providing guidelines for companies in terms of product quality, health, and performance. An ISO registration enhances the reputation of your service or product. There are different types of ISO certifications, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 5001, etc.
ISO 9000 is viewed in terms of quality and prestige. To meet the regulatory requirement and customer satisfaction, companies go for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 19011:2018, ISO 9000:2015.
We helps businesses in all types of ISO certification. Some of the certifications we deal with are:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 50001:2011
- ISO 28000:2007
- IATF 16949:2016
- Scope of business
- ID proof or address proof of authorized person.
ISO Certification & Registration in India – Detailed Process
our experts assist in the step by step procedure of registering for an ISO certification. The process includes:
- Step 1: Visiting the ISO online registration portal
- Step 2: Submitting the scanned copy of your passport size photos
- Step 3: Submitting the scanned copies of your Aadhaar card and purchase bill
- Step 4: Emailing in the scanned documents to the ISO certification body
- Step 5: Selecting the type of certificate from the list
- Step 6: Filing the documents with the registrar
- Step 7: Your ISO certificate is audited and issued via email.
Before getting an ISO certification, the following aspects have to be considered:
- The first thing is to get the right ISO 9001 certification that benefits a business
- The second step is to find the best ISO registrar who is certified by ISO and follows the CASCO standards to the T. The ISO body can be IAF certified and non-IAF certified. IAF stands for the International Accreditation Forum. An IAF accreditation only adds more credibility to the certificate and the absence of an IAF accreditation does not impact the legality of the certification. It is these third-party agencies who will test the company on behalf of ISO and judge its worth.
we do the basic groundwork and help find the perfect ISO registrar and the precise certification a firm needs.